Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking an Interventional Radiologist comfortable with general diagnostics to join our practice in Tallahassee, FL.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR board certified /eligible
- Current Florida licensure is preferred, but not required - must be able to obtain
- Interventional radiology fellowship trained or adequate experience
- MQSA certification is a plus, with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Final reads done after hours by our own internal teleradiology division
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day one - benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401k
About Capital Regional Medical Center:
- 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like their Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center
- Three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities. Seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery
- $23M Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida s most beautiful beaches. In 2019 and 2020, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."