Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join an established private practice located in California’s Central Coast. The practice currently has one other experienced Urologist with two office locations: one in San Luis Obispo and the other in Templeton. The incoming physician will have the option of rotating between both locations or can be based out of the San Luis Obispo office.
- Full-time opportunity with an established private practice
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Practice call is 1:2 (approximately 15 days per month) and weekend call is one weekend per month
- Hospital call is one weekend per month and five weekdays per month
- Inpatient consults occurs when on call (about 3-4 days per month)
- Da Vinci Xi available
About San Luis Obispo:
Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the California Central Coast is truly a hidden gem. From sandy family-friendly beaches, a multitude of surf spots, and tide pools with rocky coastlines – there is certainly no shortage of picturesque beaches or places to explore throughout the community. Residents enjoy great year-round weather combined with several hiking and biking trails, camping grounds available throughout, and beautiful golf courses, both public and private. With over 280 vineyards, regardless of if you love wine or not, the scenery and landscape are well worth the visit alone. We are also blessed with an excellent school system, including Cal Poly, a top-rated university located in San Luis Obispo that draws students from all over the country.
Come see why more and more people are escaping the hustle and bustle (and traffic) of the big cities to make the Central Coast home.
- MD or DO degree
- BE/BC with the American Board of Urology
- California licensed or eligibility to obtain licensure in the State of California
- Must be trained and comfortable with Robotics
- Candidates who are comfortable with Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy, Female Urology, and other larger procedures is highly desired
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B cap-exempt employer at this time.