The Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking candidates for an Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position in either the tenure or non-tenure track.
- Join growing team of six member division
- New position involves mainly fetal interventional clinical practice, along with a well-balanced combination of consultation, genetics, prenatal diagnosis/treatment, and ultrasound based care of high risk obstetric patients
- Education of students, residents and fellows
- Clinical and/or basic science research
- Physician Scientists are encouraged to apply
- ACGME/ABOG accredited Fellowship Program in Maternal-Fetal Medicine and AIUM certified obstetrical ultrasound unit
- Competitive compensation package including generous paid time off, CME days, and up to 10% 401k match
- M.D., M.D. / Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Ob/Gyn and Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Commitment to patient care, education, and research
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state.
- US News recently rated Harrisburg best place to live in Pennsylvania and 44th among the nation s best places to live.
- The area offers excellent schools with Derry Township, Lower Dauphin and Palmyra school districts in the top 100 in the state.
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania.
- The system includes Penn State St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children s Hospital, Penn State Cancer Institute and Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital (jointly owned with Select Medical), based in Hershey
- More than 1,300 physicians and direct care providers at 78 medical office locations.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled