Job Description & Requirements
Rheumatology Physician in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $230000.00 - 265000.00
A reputable physician-led organization committed to making a difference in the lives of the millions of patients it serves each year is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible rheumatologist to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in a sought-after major Midwest metro.Opportunity Highlights
- Great work-life balance with a 4-day workweek
- Opportunity to grow in your career with an award-winning healthcare system
- Teaching opportunities available
- $350,000+ income potential
- Candidates of all experience levels are welcome to apply
A diverse major metropolitan area with every amenity you could want or need, Minneapolis-St. Paul is a perfect place for providers to call home. Living in the state ranked #2 in U.S. News & World Report’s
“Best States Overall,” you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life.
- One of the top metros to live in the nation (U.S. News)
- Exceptional public and private schools + local colleges and universities
- An outdoor enthusiast’s dream, featuring a riverfront skyline, breathtaking waterfalls, an array of lakes, and more hiking and biking trails than you could imagine
- Vibrant arts + culture scene, world-class shopping + dining, and endless entertainment options
- Local collegiate and professional sports + one of the top international airports in the U.S.
- Medscape ranks Minnesota #1 in “Best Places to Practice”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Minnesota and must be board-eligible or certified in rheumatology
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatologist, Rheumatology, Bones, Joints, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md