Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Englewood, Bergen County, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Comprehensive women’s health services, including OB/GYN
- Choice of part or full workweek; great work-life balance!
- Patient Volume: 20 /daily, per OB-GYN
- Team consists of 4 OB-GYNs and a great support staff
- Call: 1-5; great back-up from all member OB-GYNS - they live within 10 minutes of the hospital
- Generous benefits package and 4-weeks’ vacation.
- This position requires a NJ license and we can assist with the licensing process
We practice value-based care, creating a high-value delivery organization for women's healthcare that produces the best outcomes and patient experience at the lowest cost while maintaining a great quality of life for the Physician.
- The center is in a beautiful, family-centric neighborhood – 10 minutes from Manhattan; 3 minutes from GWB
- Bergen County is rich in history and culture! This historic county has nearly 200 arts and history organizations and 9,000 acres of parkland
- New Jersey is the home to many nationally known entertainment venues including, MetLife Stadium and Medieval Times as well as cultural attractions, such as the Bergen Performing Arts Center, Aviation Hall of Fame and the Museum of New Jersey
- No matter the season New Jersey is full of adventure! There are tons of options for outdoor activities including fishing, hiking, camping, swimming, skiing, snowboarding and surfing
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.*HeC