Our medical affiliate is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Bradenton, FL. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents. Practice Highlights
- Our prestigious Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton practice is adding another generalist OB/GYN due to growth
- Center is located in the highly prestigious Lakewood Ranch hospital.
- 4.5-day workweek! Friday – close at noon; 1:4 Call
- Patient Volume: ~18/day
- Great Provider Support! 3 Physicians and 2 Mid-level Providers
- Opening is for 2021. This is an opportunity for a long-term partnership track.
- Located just 45 miles from Tampa, lies the sunny and welcoming city of Bradenton, FL. The area is best known for its Tropicana juice producing plant and being the spring training location of the Pittsburgh Pirates. However, it’s also home to amazing schools, beautiful neighborhoods and a thriving local economy!
- It’s no secret that a city in central Florida, located right on the coast, is sunny and warm. In fact, Bradenton enjoys 249 sunny days per year, compared with a U.S. average of just 205 days. Because the average temperature in Bradenton tends to stay above 50 degrees even during winter, you won’t need to worry about snow here!
- Art and culture unite in vibrant downtown Bradenton, the Riverwalk and the Village of the Arts. If you're a nature lover, visit Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Memorial Park, the Cortez fishing village or the Manatee Village Historical Park
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. About
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.