The Pacific Permanente Group is seeking a board-certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon for its Cardiothoracic Surgery Department at Maui Memorial Medical Center in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii.
- Join a hospital-based Cardiothoracic Surgery department
- 2 Cardiothoracic Physician Assistants on staff
- 3 Interventional Cardiologists and 1 General Cardiologist also on staff
- Primarily inpatient consults and procedures, some outpatient clinic
- Dedicated OR team
- 3 cardiac-trained Anesthesiologists, TEE certified
- Average 2-6 patients in hospital/day, 2-3 new patients
- 24/7 intensivist coverage at hospital
- Shared call
- BC in Cardiothoracic Surgery
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.