AtlantiCare seeks an ABNS board-certified or eligible Neurosurgeon to join its rapidly expanding Neurosurgery practice in Atlantic County, NJ. AtlantiCare is southeastern New Jersey s largest healthcare system and a proud recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Join a team that understands how important access is to our neurosurgical patients. A team that is innovative and thrives on teamwork. With the support of experienced critical care and neurosurgery providers, you will work alongside a team dedicated to collaboration in patient care. The successful candidate is expected to excel in General Neurosurgery with an interest in Spine/Skull base surgery.
This role provides an opportunity to over 600 procedures annually. This role has the option to educate internal medicine residents who will be rotating through the practice. If you are looking for flexibility, work/life balance and to be a part of an organization you can be proud of, this opportunity is the one for you!
Neurosurgeons at this busy physician group specialize in brain-related diseases and dysfunctions. The group is supported by AtlantiCare s stroke-certified Neurosciences Institute, which uses the most advanced diagnostic options including biplane, CT perfusion and CT angiography capabilities as well as the latest robotic surgery options, such as CyberKnife . An AtlantiCare nursing staff that achieved Magnet designation for the fourth time supports this group.
- Competitive sign-on bonus or early decision stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, life insurance, pension, etc.
- 264 PTO hours, 5 CME days, $4500 towards CME
- Relocation up to $10,000
- Continuous education and support
- Shared call with three neurosurgeons and three spine surgeons
Why AtlantiCare Neurosciences Institute?
- 550 bed two hospital HealthCare system
- Level II Trauma Center
- Licensed by the State of New Jersey as a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- The only state-designated Comprehensive Stroke Center in southeastern New Jersey
- Earned the Joint Commission s Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke Centers
- Our endovascular surgeons are affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, an acknowledged leader in neurosciences
- Our spine surgeons are affiliated with the Rothman Institute
Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods located on or near the water in Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties, from rural to urban settings. Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.Join AtlantiCare. Enjoy the freedom to take your career in any direction and make a contribution that could change healthcare.
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Here you ll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you ll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.
To apply or inquire about career opportunities, please call Gabrielle Rocco, Provider Recruitment at 609-272-6306 or email your CV to Gabrielle.Rocco@atlanticare.org
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V