OB/GYN Physician, Women s Health
Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May Counties
AtlantiCare Physician Group is experiencing exponential growth! AtlantiCare is excited to cultivate a Women s Health Center and other services dedicated to supporting the health and wellness of women across Atlantic, Cape May and Ocean counties, as well as to creating an exceptional patient experience. Due to this expansion of services, AtlantiCare OB/GYN is expanding our team!
Join an organization that has achieved the Malcolm Baldridge Award, the highest recognition given by the President of the United States, and that has a nationally recognized Center for Childbirth that is designated Baby Friendly, a Gold Sleep Safe Champion and a National Shaken Baby Foundation.
We are currently seeking an OB/GYN board-certified physician for a full-time opportunity. This role will consist of a 40-hour workweek.
- 6 practice locations and 1 GYN Office with MediSpa Providers primarily practice out of 1 location
- Locations: Egg Harbor Township, Galloway, Hammonton, Manahawkin, Linwood, Somers Point, Cape may/Rio Grande.
- Hospital: Mainland Regional in Pomona, NJ (L&D, MFM, NICU, OR, etc.). Call location.
- New Medical Arts Pavilion at Atlantic City campus w/ MFM, Centering of Childbirth, Planned Parenthood, and Safe Beginnings (location not part of call)
- Providers typically practice out of one location of choice
- Level III NCIU onsite goal to be Level IV
- 10+ OBGYN s + 3 GYN Only Physicians with 25+ midwives and APNs
- All midwives are certified in First Assist
- 4-day work week (2 8-hr office days, 1 In-house call day and 1 OR day) with day off after call
- Rotating call schedule (1:7 weekend call, always 2nd call)
- Average 24 patients per day in the Office with a max of 28 patients
- 2000+ deliveries per year
- Infusion Center to be completed late 2022
- Cerner EMR System
- General OBGYN who can specialize on the side
- Other support includes: MFM, CHOP surgeons, Uro-Gyn, Gyn-Onc, Addiction Medicine OB, etc.
- Malpractice Coverage + Tail paid 100% by AtlantiCare
- Generous PTO/Sick Leave plan (224 PTO hrs & 40 NJ Sick Leave = 264 hours)
- 5 Paid CME days + $4,500 towards costs annually
- Mentorship and Teaching Opportunities Available