Come to Memphis and join a very busy bariatric surgeon as he grows his practice. We seek a well-trained surgeon for a full-time, employed position. Due to tremendous community need this is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to hit the ground running and be busy quickly. Along with the great admin team the group also has a fantastic and experienced support staff. As a member of our large multi-specialty group you will have full support from both of our local hospitals and enjoy:
- Guaranteed salary with production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, life, disability, 401k with matching and salary deferment program
- Billing, Coding, Collections done in-house
- Top Executive & Administrative support, IT, HR, legal
- Vacation + CME with a stipend
- Malpractice insurance
Memphis is a vibrant city located along the Mississippi River and is known for its musical history and cuisine. Blues, jazz, and rock ‘n’ roll spill out from the clubs along Beale Street, and restaurants dish up some of the nation’s best barbeque and soul food. Nicknamed “The Birthplace of Rock ‘n’ Roll”, Memphis is also home to the Sun Studio, where musical legends such as Elvis Presley, B.B. King, and Johnny Cash all recorded albums. Elvis Presley’s Graceland mansion is one of the most-visited houses in the country.