Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit health system in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Pulmonary physician to join the growing practice in Sumter, South Carolina located on the Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital campus.
- Join a team that includes Advanced practitioners and other pulmonologists
- Primarily outpatient pulmonary with some inpatient consults and outpatient procedures with EBUS available.
- No ICU coverage as hospital has coverage with an intensivist team
- Work hours Monday through Friday
- Academic appointment with University of South Carolina School of Medicine is commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Sumter is a mid-sized community and a very attractive place to raise a family due to its affordable cost of living. It has a vital and growing downtown, an active Chamber of Commerce, and a flourishing industrial base. A wonderful city with historic charm, Sumter County has close to 100,000 residents and a catchment area of approximately 160,000. The city has preserved a small-town feeling with tree lined streets, beautiful family friendly parks, and trails.