- Flexible schedule
- Four 12 hour call shifts per month with full backup
- 24 hour in house coverage
- Guaranteed salary, benefits and malpractice coverage first year
- Partnership opportunity after 12 months
- Collaborative/supportive team atmosphere
- High sugical volume with partner mentor for Ob and GYN surgery
- Excellent ancillary and support staff
- Hospital 1 block away
- Secure parking included in both office and hospital
- Opportunity to mentor UCSF medical students
- Live and work in a vibrant, diverse city, close to ski, surf and wine country
About Pacific Women's OB/GYN Medical Group:
We are a physician-owned and physician-directed private practice that has been part of the San Francisco community for over 30 years. We currently have 6 physicians, 2 physician assistants and a team of ancillary/support staff. We are committed to providing personalized and comprehensive OB/GYN care to women in the Bay Area.
We are affiliated with Sutter Health California Pacific Medical Center. The medical center is a comprehensive full service hospital with 24 hour Perinatology consult service, Lever III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, 24 hour in house anesthesia support and surgical unit with capability for de Vinci robotic surgery.