At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60 hospitals and approximately 460 outpatient centers and additional sites of care in 9 different states.
We are actively recruiting for a General Gastroenterologist to join our amazing team in San Luis Obispo, CA.
This full-time, employment opportunity offers a modern work environment with three other Gastroenterologists. This is truly a great opportunity that offers incredible growth potential and combines practicing and living within a picturesque community.
- Full-time, employed opportunity – Available Summer 2022
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Standard 40-hour work week for procedures and clinic
- General Gastroenterology – ERCP/EUS NOT required
- Approximately 50% clinical and 50% procedures
- Call would be 1:4 (weekly) and 1 weekend per month
- Anticipated short ramp up period due to our large community need
Some of the things we provide:
At Tenet Health, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That is why we developed our statewide medical foundation in California to provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Management of all the business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- A competitive financial package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- In-house billing, coding, collections, marketing support, and other crucial services to help develop and maintain your practice
Our large established network of physicians offer a built-in referral base and the opportunity to ramp-up a new practice fairly quickly. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our residents throughout California.
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine with specialty training in Gastroenterology
- California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California
- Candidate of all experience levels are encouraged and welcome to apply
Please note: Unfortunately, this opportunity cannot sponsor a J1 waiver and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b employer at this time.
About the Area:
Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the California Central Coast is truly a hidden gem. From sandy family-friendly beaches, a multitude of surf spots, and tide pools with rocky coastlines – there is certainly no shortage of picturesque beaches or places to explore throughout the community. Residents enjoy great year-round weather combined with several hiking and biking trails, camping grounds available throughout, and beautiful golf courses, both public and private. With over 280 vineyards, regardless of if you love wine or not, the scenery and landscape are well worth the visit alone. We are also blessed with an excellent school system, including Cal Poly, a top-rated university located in San Luis Obispo that draws students from all over the country.
Come see why more and more people are escaping the hustle and bustle (and traffic) of the big cities to make the Central Coast home!