Chief Physician (IM/FP) (Statewide)
$308,388 - $317,640 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$292,968 - $301,728 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking dynamic California-licensed IM/FP physicians to provide leadership to dedicated teams of primary care providers (PCP). These PCP teams, which may include physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, work in concert to deliver primary care to a diverse and clinically complex patient population. In addition to a CA medical license, you must possess an X-Waiver (or ability to attain within 14 days of hire).
CCHCS offers all of the benefits and stability of employment with the State of California, including:
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
- Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- And much more
We currently have an opportunities throughout California, which means you’re sure to find the perfect fit.
Take the first step toward leading one of these clinical teams and apply online at: https://cchcs.ca.gov/careers/physician-opportunities/