Assistant/Associate Professor- Internal Medicine-Geriatrics
About the Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine
Located within the Las Vegas Medical District, the Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine at UNLV graduated its first class of students in May of 2021. Fully accredited, the school currently has 240 medical students, 150 faculty physicians, and more than 300 medical residents and fellows. With a new medical education building opening in 2022, including state-of-the-art medical classrooms and simulation center, the school continues to grow.
With a group practice, UNLV Health, which provides care to more than 10,000 patients per month in its 17 primary care and specialty care clinics, and its partner hospitals, the Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine at UNLV is transforming healthcare in Southern Nevada.
The Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine at UNLV, Internal Medicine Department is searching for an Assistant/Associate professor in the specialty of Geriatrics. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing academic Geriatric practice.
The successful candidate will have a passion for the teaching of internal medicine residents and Geriatric Fellows in both the inpatient medical service, and ambulatory setting. The position will engage in didactic teaching, research, and maintain a practice of Geriatric Medicine, delivering and striving for excellence in patient care. This is a non-tenure/non-tenure track position.
• This position requires an MD, or DO, from an accredited institution
• Completed an ACGME-approved Internal Medicine Residency Program
• Completed an ACGME approved Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program
• Be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• Be Board Certified or Board Eligible within two (2) years of graduation, from an ACGME-approved Geriatrics Fellowship Program
• Must obtain an unrestricted Nevada Medical license prior to start date of employment
• Mus have malpractice insurance
• Must be eligible to possess DEA certification
• Must be able to be successfully credentialed by Southern Nevada teaching hospitals and clinics
• The preferred candidate will have experience teaching of internal medicine residents and Geriatric Fellows in both the inpatient medical service, and ambulatory setting
If interested, please apply to the link below:
For assistance with the application process, please contact UNLV Human Resources at (702) 895-3504 or UNLVJobs@unlv.edu.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency