Penn State Health is currently seeking BC/BE Urologists with interests in Urologic Oncology, Endourology, Female Pelvic Medicine, or General Urology to join our expanding team. The Penn State Health Urology team is known for high quality care of conditions that effect the urinary tract in men and women, as well as men s reproductive health.
What we re offering
- Join a growing team of urologists and APCs
- State of the art facilities with new OR and clinic space
- Advanced technology with minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery
- Innovative clinical trials and multidisciplinary team approach to patient care
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D., D.O. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE Urology
- Eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania.
- The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children s Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center in Camp Hill, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa.; and more than 2,300 physicians and direct care providers at more than 125 medical office locations. Additionally, the system jointly operates various health care providers, including Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center, Hershey Endoscopy Center, Horizon Home Healthcare and Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute.
- Central Pennsylvania offers a high quality of life and low cost of living, making it a great place to live, work, and play.
- The area offers excellent schools with many rated in the top 100 in the state.
- Located within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.