The Division of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking candidates for an Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position in either the tenure or non-tenure academic track.
- Join 3 physicians in a division with a growing patient volume from a wide referral base encompassing more than 250 miles in Pennsylvania
- Opportunity to provide care for a broad range of conditions given the division s strong programs in reproductive surgery (including robotic surgery and management of complex Mullerian anomalies), PCOS, and ART
- Participate in a wide range of investigator-initiated, industry sponsored and NIH funded research in reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Teach, mentor and supervise Penn State College of Medicine students and residents (N =20) in the Ob/Gyn residency program
- Work collaboratively with the divisions of general OBGYN, MFM, GYN ONC, MIGS, and FPMRS
- Opportunity to be part of a nationally recognized leader in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Compensation package is highly competitive with a sign-on bonus offered
- Benefits Include: 20 days of vacation time, additional 10 days of CME, 401k match up to 10%
- M.D., or M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Commitment to clinical excellence, education of residents and medical students, and a track record of scholarship and mentorship
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state
- The area offers excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, in close proximity to numerous recreational activities and parks and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania
- The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children s Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center in Camp Hill, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa
- More than 2,300 physicians and direct care providers at 125 medical office locations
- Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of Medicine, the University s medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than $100 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.