A rural hospital is looking to hire an OBGYN for its Aroostook County location. This health system has 40 Physicians and 20 Advanced Practice Providers and serves an area population of 35,000 people.
- NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition
- Join 2 OBYGNs and 2 Nurse Midwives
- Over 200 annual deliveries
- Call 1:3
- Full time. 40 hours per week including operating room time
- 2021 Women's Choice Award recipient for one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Guaranteed base salary plus benefits including CME
- Loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
Located in an economically, culturally and socially inviting community with low crime and family friendly neighborhoods. This community has a multi million dollar Recreation and Wellness Center and brand new high school built this year. Aroostook County offers a multitude of outdoor activities including hiking, snowmobiling, canoeing, skiing, biking. A regional airport is located less than 15 miles away. This location is close to the Canadian border and less than 3 hours from Bangor.