A 140-bed non-profit community hospital located in Central Massachusetts that has a strong affiliation with a major academic teaching facility is seeking a General Orthopedic Surgeon to join their team.
About the position:
- Affiliations with Massachusetts General Brigham
- The employed team includes 5 surgeons, 1 physiatrist, and 3 APPs
- 18 exam rooms
- Radiology and PT on site
- Call 1:6
- 2-year income guarantee plus incentives (MGMA standard in New England Region)
- Generous benefits package
- Located in a vibrant arts and five college community in western Massachusetts. Named one of the best U.S. destinations for restaurants, theater, galleries, and overall quality of life.
- 2 hours to Boston and 45 miles from Hartford. 3 hours to New York City