A single specialty group located in southeast Nebraska (55 miles from Omaha) that consists of two Rheumatologists and six midlevel practitioners is bringing on an additional Rheumatologist due to a recent retirement.
- Dynamic outpatient practice that sees patients from four state radius (18-20 patients daily in clinic)
- Strong patient referral patterns with practice reaching full capacity and growing
- Clinic hours are M-TH 7am--4:30pm, Fridays half day
- Practice includes clinical research center, infusion therapies
- In-house lab, digital imaging, ultrasound guided injection therapy, radiology, X-ray, nerve conduction testing
- Practice provides a diagnostic and customized treatment plan in order to restore health and well being
Finances & Benefits
- Position includes impressive base salary + production bonuses
- Signing bonus
- Shareholder track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
Lincoln is located just 55 miles to Omaha, 90 miles to Grand Island, and 150 miles to Sioux City, IA. Lincoln is the capital city of the state of Nebraska and the county seat of Lancaster County. The city has a population of 291,082, is the second-most populous city in Nebraska and the 73rd-largest in the United States. The city is the economic and cultural anchor of a substantially larger metropolitan area in the southeastern part of the state called the Lincoln Metropolitan and Lincoln-Beatrice Combined Statistical Areas.