Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a private group in recruiting a new Gastroenterologist for their Denver, CO location. Currently, 9 physicians in the area cover a 50/50 clinic vs. procedure-based practice and provide inpatient coverage to 4 local hospitals (only be covering 2 hospitals at a time when on-call).
- Seeking board certified or eligible Gastroenterologists
- 1:5 weeknight and weekend call covering 2 hospitals at a time
- 16-22 patients per day
- Ownership opportunity
- Seeking a bread and butter GI
- Building a new Endoscopy center
- Generous compensation of 350-400K salary
About Denver, Colorado
Denver, the capital of Colorado, is an American metropolis dating to the Old West era. Larimer Square, the city's oldest block, features landmark 19th-century buildings. Museums include the Denver Art Museum, an ultramodern complex known for its collection of indigenous works, and the mansion of famed Titanic survivor Molly Brown. Denver is also a jumping-off point for ski resorts in the nearby Rocky Mountains.