Join our team and be a leader in pelvic floor surgery!
We are looking for a highly motivated and innovative urogynecologist to join our growing pelvic health team. Our Pelvic Floor Center is located on the campus of ProMedica Flower Hospital in Sylvania, Ohio (suburb of Toledo). The practice is robust and consists of 7 providers, including a fellowship-trained urogynecologist, a fellowship-trained minimally invasive surgeon with a focus on menopause, hormone replacement, and pelvic pain, as well as 5 highly-trained pelvic floor physical therapists (including 4 doctors and 1 master’s degree therapist).
We offer a strong referral base from more than 1260 providers within our multi-specialty system as well as offer Obstetrics and Gynecology resident support across the various hospital campuses.
The team also closely collaborates surgically and consultatively with existing specialists in colorectal surgery, urology, gastroenterology, as well as gynecologic oncology.
- Resident and medical student teaching opportunities available - if desired
- Research focus available - if desired
- Robotic surgery support (8 Xi robots available across 3 campuses)
- Webinar / outreach involvement if desired
- Full employment through the *ProMedica Physicians Group
- Excellent compensation with full benefit package
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- CME Allowance
- Institutional EMR vendor – EPIC
For additional information, please contact Jackie Van Kirk at 567-585-7477, or submit your CV to Jackie.VanKirk@promedica.org