Seeking a board-eligible/board-certified Pediatric Gastroenterologist for a full-time, clinical position. Providers have access to most pediatric subspecialties, including Surgery, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Urology, and Adolescent Medicine. This affiliation offers providers the ability to teach with the University of Washington Department Of Pediatrics, Washington State medical school as well as residents from surrounding states. Enjoy meaningful work while experiencing all that the scenic and active state of Washington has to offer.
- Join two current Gastroenterologists with a third starting in Dec of 2021
- Well-trained pediatric endoscopy staff and pediatric endoscopy suite
- Manometry access, continence center, nutritionists and social workers
- Members of ICN to help improve patients outcomes with IBD
- Feeding and growth clinic and an aerodigestive team
- Access to Adult Interventionalists and an Interventional Radiology team who can perform ERCP and other invasive procedures if needed
- Work with the liver transplant team from Seattle Children's Hospital to mutually manage liver transplant patients
Where You'll Work
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital has 644 beds, a medical staff of more than 900 and a service area with a population around 1.5 million. Sacred Heart offers some of the Northwest's most advanced services, including minimally invasive cardiac surgery procedures, robotic surgery and sophisticated diagnostic technologies. With a world-class research department, excellent residency programs, and specialized centers for orthopedics, women's health, the neurosciences and more, it is a medical leader on many fronts.
Where You'll Live
Spokane, in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 208,000 residents, with some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location, with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 16310