Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join our 20-member Orthopaedics Department in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Carle Foundation Hospital is a 453-bed Level I Trauma Center and is the largest regional hospital in East Central Illinois
- Champaign-Urbana is a vibrant college town with a population of ~195,000 residents and is home to the Big Ten University of Illinois
- Join a collegial Orthopedic department comprised of 2 other Ortho Trauma surgeons, 4 fellowship-trained hand surgeons, 2 fellowship-trained Ortho & Sports Medicine surgeons, 3 fellowship-trained Adult Reconstruction surgeons, a general Orthopaedic Surgeon and 5 surgical and office-based Podiatrists
- Dedicated OR access for Ortho-Trauma Service
- Two APPs provide clinical support with rounding, dictation, and case management 6 days a week
- Take call and work out of a single hospital - Night/weekend call is shared equally with the members of the Orthopaedic Department
- Dedicated clinic time located at new, 52,000 sq. ft. Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Building
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work . Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nation s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America s 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades .