Mercy Health in Springfield, Ohio is seeking a pulmonologist to join our fantastic employed group. You would absorb a strong ambulatory practice panel of 5,000+. Work and live in a great, growing community between Dayton and Columbus, OH. We offer a salary guarantee for up to two years plus productivity.
- Busy day one strong practice with large demand, 45+ primary care physicians
- 1:4 pulmonary call, sleep opportunities
- Lung cancer leadership, advanced broch supplies
- Large ICU / CVICU
- Community-based hospital with strong community support
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Competitive compensation, full benefits package including sign-on, medical student loan forgiveness and a Supplemental Executive Retirement Program
- Our region offers small city, suburban, rural living options with easy access to large metropolitan areas
Mercy Health Springfield Regional Medical Center has provided comprehensive medical services for residents of Clark County and surrounding communities. As Springfield's only full-service hospital, we offer complete care including 24/7 emergency services, maternity services, critical and intensive care, surgery and pediatric care all provided by skilled doctors and highly trained health professionals. At Bon Secours Mercy Health, we are dedicated to continually improving health care quality, safety and cost effectiveness. Our hospitals, care sites and clinicians are recognized for clinical and operational excellence. By utilizing robust measurement and reporting processes, we hold ourselves accountable for enhancing care and improving outcomes for our patients, residents and clients. Through partnerships and by investing in innovative processes, technology and products, we are continually striving to drive health care quality while reducing costs and in addressing health care issues facing entire communities. Springfield, Ohio is located about an hour from Cincinnati, and 30 minutes from the suburbs of Columbus and Dayton.