Lourdes Hospital is seeking an excellent Urogynecologist for a full-time position in Binghamton, New York. In this role, you will be providing a mix of clinical and surgical care alongside a renowned group made up of seven Urologists and several supportive APP's. Ideal candidates will have completed a Urology residency and be proficient in robotic, laparoscopic and female pelvic floor prolapse surgeries. Additionally, this practice is ideally located on the hospital campus itself which means you will have easy access to the OR, clinic and cancer center. Enjoy great benefits and an outstanding quality of life in Binghamton, New York.
- Mix of clinical and surgical duties, working with a supportive team of surgeons and Advanced Practice Providers (APPs)
- Position utilizes a Da Vinci robot
- Facility is a certified cancer center
- Completion of a fellowship in Urology required
- Board-certified/board-eligible, awaiting certification, and eligible for a New York State medical license required
- Proficiencies in robotic, laparoscopic and female pelvic floor prolapse surgeries is preferred
- Competitive compensation package including a sign-on bonus, CME, relocation reimbursement and comprehensive health benefits
- Experienced physicians preferred, but new graduates with the relevant training are welcome to apply
Where You'll Work
Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital is a 267-bed, full-service community hospital. Leading the region in providing cutting-edge technology, Lourdes is also an IHI Mentoring Hospital with a demonstrated record of improving patient safety. Lourdes has a 10-bed ICU, a 24/7 Hospitalist program and its Emergency Department treats over 37,000 patients each year. Lourdes employs a network of 80 primary care providers, and independent specialists make up the rest of the 550+ medical staff. Lourdes has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925.
Where You'll Live
A mid-size university town in upstate New York, Binghamton and the Southern Tier boasts an affordable cost of living 10 percent below the national average. Binghamton University, part of the State University of New York system, has been ranked in the top 50 public universities in the country for a decade. Recreation and leisure activities are plentiful in Binghamton's four-season climate and include excellent dining, museums, orchestra, ice hockey, opera, art galleries and historic landmarks.
Who You'll Work For
Ascension is the largest purpose-driven health system in the country, operating more than 2,600 sites of care, including 151 hospitals and 50-plus senior living facilities in 21 states and the District of Columbia. In fiscal year 2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care through its community benefit programs, aligning with its mission to deliver compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those living in poverty. Headquartered in Missouri, Ascension employs 156,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 11942