Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join an established team of 4 physicians providing comprehensive care including both general and advanced GI services.
- Provide comprehensive care in the fields of gastroenterology and hepatology including but not limited to general GI services such as colonoscopy, EGD, and video capsule endoscopy along with more advanced services such as ERCP, double-balloon enteroscopy, and EUS.
- Office and hospital setting, convenient 15-minute drive to Greenville Memorial and Greer Memorial Hospitals where majority of procedures are performed.
- Office visits and ample procedural block time are tailored to allow for maximum efficiency within the group
- 3 dedicated GI procedure rooms with 24-hour anesthesia services.
- Strong Internal Medicine support network and community recognition for providing excellence in care.
- EPIC EMR.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Tina Owens, Manager, Physician Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prisma Health is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.