Mercy Health Northern Ohio market is a seven hospital system and a preferred provider of healthcare services for a 20-county area in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. As a faith-based healthcare system, Mercy Health continues to honor its long standing Mission to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities, with an emphasis on the underserved. Mercy demonstrates behaviors reflecting its core values of compassion, excellence, human dignity, justice, service, and sacredness of life.
Mercy Health based in Cincinnati, the largest healthcare system in Ohio and ranked nationally in the top 20% of health systems for clinical quality and efficiency.
Mercy Health is a recognized leader in providing quality, cost-effective healthcare and is a regional leader in collaboration with other community organizations to meet community needs. Mercy is a preferred provider in the majority of health insurance plans, we actively work to control healthcare costs through managed care contracts and insurance initiatives.
Mercy Health provides comprehensive primary and critical care services:
- Highest Designations to treat obstetrical, newborn and trauma patients
- Comprehensive Women's Services
- Nationally recognized Heart Center
- Nationally recognized Pediatric Diabetes Program
- Comprehensive Cancer Centers
- The region's first dedicated hospital-based Palliative Care Unit
- Complete neuroscience and neurological services for adults and children
- Comprehensive Critical Care Transportation system that includes five air ambulances (Life Flight) and seven mobile intensive care units
- Premier provider of Medical Education Programs including allopathic and osteopathic residencies and Mercy College
- Highly acclaimed Occupational Health Services
- Home Care services
- Outpatient laboratory, Radiology and Surgical Services
- Mercy Centers for Health Promotion
- Sleep Disorder Centers
- Comprehensive, interdisciplinary Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
Please visit Mercy Health at mercyweb.org
We offer highly competitive compensation, with excellent sign-on bonuses and starting salaries, plus unparalleled benefits.
A culturally prosperous city, Toledo is home to a nationally renowned art museum and zoo, the Toledo Symphony, as well as the newly renovated Valentine Theater. The community is home to the Toledo Mud Hens, the Triple A affiliate of the Detroit Tigers. The Mud Hens play in their downtown stadium, Fifth Third Field, which was named as one of the top minor league baseball stadiums in the country. Toledo also offers an ECHL hockey team, NCAA sports at the University of Toledo, and an annual LPGA golf tournament. Nature and outdoors lovers enjoy the close proximity to Lake Erie. Outstanding schools coupled with affordable housing give northwest Ohio families a great lifestyle. Toledo boasts of having 33 colleges and universities within a 60-mile radius, including a medical college within the metro area. Additionally, Ann Arbor, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus and Detroit are all within a short driving distance.