Seeking a Pathologist with subspecialty expertise in Hematopathology or Gynecologic pathology in Denver, Colorado
- AP/CP board certified pathologist with a desire to sign out both general pathology and cases from their subspecialty
- The successful candidate must work cooperatively within diverse environments, have excellent interpersonal skills, and successfully establish and maintain positive relationships with hospital medical staff, technical staff and referring physicians
- Employed opportunity with Forward Pathology Solutions
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package includes generous vacation time, health insurance, 401k and educational allowance.
About Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) and Sky Ridge Medical Center:
- FPS is a large multi-specialty pathology group with 21+ well-respected, board-certified, experienced anatomic and clinical pathologists in metro Denver
- FPS provides a full spectrum of services for hospitals, surgery centers and clinical laboratories in the metro Denver area
- Sky Ridge Medical Center is a full-service destination, Level II trauma center with 284 beds
- Located on a 57-acre campus at the southwest corner of I-25 and Lincoln Avenue in Lone Tree, Douglas County, Colorado
- Reputation for clinical excellence demonstrated by CMS 5 Star rating
- “A” rating from the Leapfrog Group
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents can play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.