Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgeon - in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $515000.00 - 515000.00
An award-winning integrated health system is seeking an orthopedic surgeon for a wonderful opportunity near Atlanta. This position offers the ability to provide patient-centered care while working within a highly reputable organization and a leader in providing efficient, quality, and personalized care to every patient, every time.Opportunity Highlights
- Limited competition in the area, a robust referral network, and tremendous opportunity for growth
- Practice general orthopedics with the opportunity to build out subspecialty interest
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Residency/Fellowship stipend available
- Quick ramp-up period
- 1:4 call schedule
With gorgeous homes, a beautiful local lake, and plenty of activities to enjoy throughout the year, this inviting Georgia community is a perfect place for individuals and families alike to call home. Surrounded by breathtaking views and genuine Southern hospitality, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life.
- A low cost of living + great public and private schools
- Family-friendly neighborhoods + a true sense of community throughout the region
- An abundance of outdoor recreation—enjoy kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, hiking, biking, golfing, and much more
- Convenient access to Atlanta + its many amenities
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Georgia and must be board eligible or certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle