Are you burdened with meeting rigorous RVU thresholds, with little to show for your efforts? Are you tired of working for an administration that dictates how you work with minimal support? If you answered yes, this top-ranking Wisconsin health system is ready to change your world for the better, delivering on its physician-focused promise and boasting higher physician satisfaction and retention rates than almost anywhere in the US!
Join a highly reputed team of 5 Urologists recruiting a new partner to join their busy Department, inheriting the practice of a busy provider AND to keep up with patient demand.
• Seeking BC/BE Urologist with primary interest in general Urology, and clinical interest in voiding dysfunction, pediatrics, or stones a plus
• Procedure-heavy practice with access to 2 Da Vinci XI robots and option to operate in main hospital OR or outpatient surgery center
• Exceptional clinical support including dedicated nursing and MA staff, robust NP/PA team (covers rounding and inpatient consults M-F)
• Enjoy exceptional work/life balance with 4.5-day week schedules that have you home in time for dinner and light call
• Leave your mark on the next generation of physicians in a hybrid academic environment offering time for teaching, research, and publication
• Whether you're an outdoor enthusiast, foodie, art aficionado, or sports fan, this Wisconsin hot spot offers something your entire family will love
• Locals and visitors alike enjoy hiking 90 miles of scenic trails, biking 500+ miles of open road, skiing, snowshoeing, hunting, fishing, snow and water sports, and more
• From young professionals to growing families, locals are discovering personal prosperity in one of the Upper Midwest's fastest-growing regions that ranks among the best in the nation
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Employment Type: Full Time