Tufts Medical Center Community Care is seeking an OB/GYN to join our team of collaborative physicians.
If being part of a physician-directed, community-based medical group that provides the highest level of medical care to our patients in the most convenient, cost-effective manner possible excites you we encourage you to continue reading below and apply!
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
Join Tufts Medical Center Community Care and our more than 90 providers offering primary care and specialty services. As a proud member of Wellforce, we elevate the value of health care for patients at the intersection of quality, cost, and service by delivering robust support for our physicians. We want you to have everything you need to excel and grow. That's why we offer a comprehensive onboarding program, supportive administrative services, flexible scheduling, and more. We emphasize work/life balance for all providers and employees, because quality of life is critical to delivering quality care.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, with access to specialists at Tufts Medical Center and Tufts Children's Hospital for highly specialized care.
How you'll transform patient care:
- You'll join a group led by clinical, practicing physicians
- You'll be provided with an existing patient base
- You'll deliver your obstetrical patients and cover L&D at MelroseWakefield Hospital
- You'll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You'll have the opportunity to perform robotic and minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- You'll be a valuable member of the care team alongside physician colleagues and Nurse Practitioners
- You'll join and contribute to a work environment that is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You'll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You'll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
- You'll receive comprehensive and personalized onboarding, including shadowing, networking, coding training, and leadership meetings
- You'll minimize your administrative burden through use of scribes, RNs and LPNs, fully trained MAs, coders, front desk staff, and dedicated billing specialists
- You'll use a fully integrated EMR with Dragon dictation available
- You'll focus on quality, panel size and coordination of care, not just productivity
Who you are:
- Board certified or board eligible in OB/GYN
- Passion for delivering high quality obstetrical and gynecological care in a generalist role
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champion world class patient satisfaction and support
- Experience in robotics or Urogynecology is a plus
- Experience supporting a community-based outpatient practice is a plus
- Current medical license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is preferred
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- CME support yearly reimbursement plus free CME credits offered within our system annually
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Full-time equivalency receives 8 weeks of PTO
Location: 50 Rowe St, Melrose
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing. Please be sure to include a confidential CV and cover letter with your application.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Anny Hamshaw at Anny.Hamshaw@wellforce.org
At Wellforce, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Wellforce takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.