AtlantiCare is seeking Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join its rapidly expanding Hospital Medicine Division in southeastern New Jersey. AtlantiCare is the region s largest healthcare system and the only Mid-Atlantic recipient of the Baldrige Award. AtlantiCare provide 24-hour care at two campuses and lend guidance to three teaching teams.
Hospitalists & Nocturnists work only 169 shifts per years that is 24 weeks and 1 day, all 12 hour shifts!
- Block schedule: Hospitalist (7a-7p), Nocturnist (7p 7a) and swing shifts (12p 12a)
- Twice a year, physicians have pre-scheduled 3-week breaks for work-life balance
- Day shift admissions average approx. 16 admissions, Night-shift average approx. 8-11 admissions
- A swing shift hospitalist will cover admission until between 12p-12a
- APN and Resident help on all floors. Residents see 30% of patient census and respond to all codes.
- Closed ICU
- Malpractice insurance, including tail-coverage, provided by AtlantiCare
- Large health system with multi-service line consult and support.
- Defined Benefit Pension plan, including 403b and 457b
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Teaching and research opportunities available
Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work, with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods located on or near the water in Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties, in rural and urban settings. Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Here, you ll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you ll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions, and respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.
INSPIRE. DREAM. ACHIEVE.
To learn more about AtlantiCare, go to www.atlanticarecareers.org/hosp/hec.