Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group, affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Anesthesiologist.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California
- State-of-the-art medical center
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility
- Diverse practice including OB, Cath Lab and Vascular
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
Clinical responsibility includes:
- Bread and butter inpatient and ambulatory surgery
- Call is Q10, in house OB call with post-call days off
- BC/BE in Anesthesiology
- Must be comfortable with pediatrics, greater than 1 year
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,800 physicians in 45+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG s employment policies and practices. Community Information
The city of Burlingame is 20 miles south of San Francisco in San Mateo County, juxtaposed between San Francisco and San Jose's Silicon Valley.
The county has ideal weather with year-round temperatures averaging 68 degrees. San Mateo County is a very desirable suburban, family friendly Bay Area community, with excellent schools and activities. PAMF's Burlingame Center is located within walking distance of the Bay Area Rapid Transit line (BART) that connects most Bay Area cities, including San Francisco, and Caltrain providing commuter rail service along the San Francisco Peninsula.