We are seeking an additional OB/GYN to join our five-provider hospital employed practice in the desirable Northern Virginia / Washington, DC area.
- Board certified / board eligible
- Dedicated to furthering our reputation for excellent medical and surgical care of our patients
- Join a growing practice with an immediate patient base
Incentive / benefits package:
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Paid time off
- Health/dental/life/disability insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- CME allowance and time off
- Matching 401K
About the practice:
StoneSprings OBGYN was established in 2015. Through exceptional care and a dedicated team, our practice has grown quickly and today contributes more than 40 percent of the total delivery volume at the hospital. The practice is focused on meeting the needs of our community and recently hired additional physicians and a nurse practitioner, allowing us to open a second full-time location.
Excellence in women s services:
Our women s health program has earned its place as one of the signature services in our community.
- 24/7 in-house obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist services
- All deliveries are attended by a practitioner from Children s National, the nation s #1 provider of pediatric and neonatology care
- Specialists are available in-house 24/7 to manage our level-II NICU
- 10 LDRP suites and 13 post-partum suites with soaking tubs and other comforts of home
About the hospital:
StoneSprings Hospital Center is a state-of-the-art medical and surgical hospital located in the highly-desirable Loudoun County suburb of Washington D.C. The hospital opened in 2015 and has become the regional leader in patient safety and quality, while building community trust and delivering an exceptional care experience. Attuned to the comfort and needs of our patients, we blend the convenience of personal attention and private rooms and an easily accessible suburban location with top-quality physicians and staff. The hospital features a full-service emergency department, extensive diagnostic and interventional radiology capabilities, and advanced cardiac and vascular care. Our newest service lines include an inpatient mental health unit and outpatient clinic, a bariatric surgery program, and an ambulatory orthopedic surgery center on our campus.
About our community:
Loudoun County, Virginia was recently named the happiest large county in the United States for low crime and poverty rates, economic stability, and excellent amenities, including seven universities, ten public libraries, and A-rated public schools. The area is home to numerous historic villages and sites, access to public parks, the Appalachian Trail, and waterways including the Potomac River. Loudoun is known as a technology hub but it has also maintained its agricultural roots, including a number of excellent wineries and breweries. The area is ranked 20th among the nation s fastest growing counties and has been the top county for business growth in Virginia three years in a row. StoneSprings is in the heart of the fast-growing Dulles hub, home to Washington-Dulles International Airport providing access to more than 50 world capitals.