We are seeking two fellowship trained Radiologists to join a busy, private practice in the Northern Virginia area, just outside of Washington, DC.
- Board certified or board eligible in radiology
- Fellowship training in neuroradiology, women s, or body imaging
- Join an established radiology practice with 14 providers, serving the community for the last 35 years
- Competitive compensation and benefits offered
- 8 weeks of vacation
- Partnership opportunity
About Reston Hospital Center:
- A full-service medical/surgical hospital that has served the residents of growing western Fairfax and eastern Loudoun counties since 1986
- Reston Hospital Center is home to the most comprehensive robotic surgery program in the Mid-Atlantic region, offering a full range of medical services and 24-hour emergency care including pediatrics and Level II Trauma
- The hospital specializes in maternal/child health, inpatient and outpatient surgical services, urological services including lithotripsy, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs, and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities
Reston is located in Fairfax County, Virginia and is part of the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Reston was ranked as the Best Place to Live in Virginia by Money Magazine for its expanse of parks, lakes, golf courses, and walking paths, as well as the numerous shopping and dining options in Reston Town Center.