The Division of Allergy, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine is seeking highly motivated individuals to provide Pulmonary and Critical Care services at UW Health (Academic and Community based locations).
We value diversity and respect differences and similarities in the workplace, including the varied perspectives, approaches, and competencies of coworkers and populations that we serve. As such, we strongly encourage applications from candidates who foster and promote the values of diversity and inclusion.
Clinical expectations may include staffing MICU, Inpatient pulmonary consultative service, procedures, teleICU, and outpatient clinics. Services will be assigned based on the interests of the candidate and needs of the Division. Incumbent will also support the clinical research and teaching missions of the Division. Opportunities are available to participate in additional education and research activities. All positions will include teaching of residents, medical students and fellows.
For more information about our opportunities and to apply click here: https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/511178/pulmonary-critical-care-medicine-community-basedacademic-affiliatedhttps://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/510422/pulmonary-and-critical-care-medicine-physician
- D/ D.O. or equivalent, eligible for a Wisconsin Medical License
- Completion of an accredited Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine fellowship, and BE/BC in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal and communication skills are expected.
- Candidates for Associate Professor rank must meet criteria for appointment at rank per UW School of Medicine and Public Health guidelines.
- Women and members of underrepresented minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.