Chair of Radiology – Denver, CO
Department of Radiology
National Jewish Health, located in the heart of Denver, Colorado in the beautiful Rocky Mountains, is seeking candidates for the position of Chair, Department of Radiology.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Proven leadership and administrative skills
- Recognized achievement and national reputation within Radiology
- Demonstrated clinical experience and expertise
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Commitment to enhancing and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Interest and/or experience in research
- Fellowship training or equivalent expertise in Cardiothoracic Radiology
- MD degree or equivalent
- Board certification or equivalent in Diagnostic Radiology
- Must meet the requirements for appointment as Associate Professor or Professor
at National Jewish Health
- Eligibility for licensure in Colorado
- Expand Clinical and Translational Research activities, including quantitative imaging, diffuse lung diseases, lung cancer screening, and development of artificial intelligence strategies.
- Train the next generation of leaders in Cardiothoracic Radiology
- Be part of multidisciplinary clinical care teams, solving unique and challenging clinical problems
- Great work-life balance
National Jewish Health:
National Jewish Health is the leading respiratory hospital in the nation. Founded more than 122 years ago as a nonprofit hospital, National Jewish Health is dedicated to groundbreaking medical research and treatment of patients with respiratory, cardiac, immune and related disorders. Patients and families come to National Jewish Health from around the world to receive cutting-edge, comprehensive, coordinated care. National Jewish Health has ranked #1 or #2 in Pulmonology by U.S. News & World Report for 25 years, every year the category has been included in the rankings.
Living in Denver:
Denver has it all: thriving city center, distinctive neighborhoods, great schools, unsurpassed sporting opportunities, outstanding restaurants, great shopping, and premier arts and culture. Denver has been voted one of the best places for singles, having and raising a family and relocation. Our city benefits from a mild climate and a wealth of recreational activities, making it the perfect environment for energetic individuals. Denver is a progressive city full of educational and cultural opportunities, making it the ideal home for enthusiastic minds. With over 300 days of sunshine, there is always something to do.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to:
Monica Kiger, Physician Recruiter
Pay rate for this position varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. If you do not see the pay listed on this posting, it is because you are on a second party job board. Please visit the Careers page on National Jewish Health’s website www.njhealth.org to see the pay range for this role.
A cornerstone in the Denver healthcare community, National Jewish Health is a non-profit, non-sectarian institution. National Jewish Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment is to provide equal employment opportunities for all job applicants in a manner that does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicant law in a tobacco and fragrance free environment.