Mass General Brigham Integrated Care (MGBIC) is seeking an Urgent Care Physician (FM, EM or IM/Peds) for our Urgent Care site in Lynn, MA. Candidates with flexibility to cover multiple sites are strongly preferred.
Our physicians treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries for adults and children age 3 and up. Urgent Care services are provided Monday - Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Our physicians will be scheduled to work 12, 12-hour shifts per month.
· Graduate of Accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
· Completion of Accredited Residency
· Board certification in specialty (if newly graduated from residency, must be obtained within 3 years of graduation) must be kept current
· Unrestricted licenses to practice within Massachusetts and New Hampshire
· Current DEA certificate without restriction
How We’ll Support You
· Productive and positive team-based environment
· Collaborative approach to delivering high-quality relationship-centered care
· Brand new digital platform to increase patient engagement
· Streamlined access to the expansive Mass General Brigham Network, including Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital.
· Opportunities to provide feedback and contribute to innovation across MGBIC
MGB Integrated Care is a system-led operating entity formed by Mass General Brigham to develop new high-quality, low-cost, innovative community-based ambulatory care. This work stems from Mass General Brigham’s unified system strategy to bring health care closer to patients while lowering total health care costs. MGB Integrated Care will provide a wide range of offerings, including outpatient surgery, imaging, primary care, urgent care, behavioral and mental health and specialty care both digitally as well as at physical locations across the state and region.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV and letter of interest to Christina Johnson, MGBIC Physician Recruiter, at Cjohnson76@pcpo.partners.org or call (978) 809-4734.