CHI Health and Creighton University School of Medicine are actively seeking a board eligible/certified Gynecologic Oncologist to join our rapidly growing practice in Omaha, Nebraska. Based at the CHI Health Henry Lynch Cancer Center at CUMC Bergan Mercy in Omaha, Nebraska, this is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated Physician to be a part of a comprehensive gynecologic oncology program with a leading cancer center.
Details of the position:
- Must be BE/BC in Gynecologic Oncology
- Academic Appointment with Creighton University School of Medicine. Faculty rank appointment will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Have the full support of a comprehensive cancer center - radiation oncology, medical oncology, clinical trial research coordinators, nurse navigators, social workers, nutritionists, and genetics counselors.
- Have Advanced Practice Provider clinical support
- Participation in and expansion of NCORP Gyn Cancer clinical trials portfolio and Industry-sponsored trials
- Supervision and teaching of medical students, allied health students, and residents.
- Participation in and mentorship of trainees in research activities (determined by the individual faculty members interest and expertise)
- Expectation for pursuit of scholarly activities that will lead to presentations at regional and national meetings, and/or publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Developing a Gyn Oncology Fellowship program
Candidates who are excited about continuing to build a comprehensive gynecologic oncology program and enjoy collaborating across multiple disciplines to care for gynecologic oncology patients will be considered.
To Learn More:
Cristine Daniel, MBA
CHI Health/Creighton University