It is my pleasure to announce an employed pulmonary/critical care opportunity at Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center in Lima, Ohio. We are a very collegial group at a 424-bed facility with more than 480,000 individuals in our 10-county area.
- One week in the ICU/month
- Inpatient and outpatient practice - good mix of Pulmonary and Sleep
Navigational bronchoscopy, EBUSNiox and Alpha 1 completed in the OfficeCompetitive compensation and recruitment package
- Sleep lab connected to the Medical Center
Supportive administrative staff focused on growth of market shareBusy, established, growing practice - would like to expand outreachExperienced NP and PA supportPotential to support Intensivist Program
- Relocation and loan forgiveness options
- Initial salary guarantee plus additional productivity and quality bonuses
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board certified/board eligible Pulmonologist, critical care physician
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Interested candidates should reach out with questions and send their CV (via email) to:
Traci Cox, Physician Recruitment
Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center
730 W. Market St.
Lima, OH 45801