Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Urologist to join our premier multi-specialty group at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Join a team of 5 Urologists and three dedicated Advanced Practice Providers who will support your busy practice
- True General Urology experience with emphasis on supporting a healthy work life balance
- Full breadth of Urology is available but not required
- Full support of Urogynecology, Interventional Radiology, Nephrology, Hospitalists, Intensivists, and two Da-Vinci XI robots (optional)
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Call is 1:5 with responsibility to cover only one ER at primary location
- Surgeries will primarily be done at Carle Foundation Hospital with some surgical cases performed at our newly-built, 23,000 square-foot ASC facility
- Carle Foundation Hospital is a Magnet® Designated 453-bed Level I Trauma Center with Level III Perinatal Services and is recognized as One of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®
- Carle Health is a financially sound, vertically integrated health system with a service area of over 1.5 million in the Central and Southern Illinois region
- Carle has been recognized as a Great Place to Work® since 2018
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's greatest public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.