Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Occupational and Environmental Medicine Physician to join our established department in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join an established department consisting of 4 BC Physicians, two Advanced Practice Providers, case coordinators, occupational health nurses and drug/alcohol coordinators
- The department offers a variety of business health services that focus on prevention including workers' compensation, medical surveillance, DOT, MRO, employer services, and leadership and education in disability management, health and safety and improving worksite health
- Reasonable volume and well-paced environment; work 4 days per week in our offices in Urbana and Danville, Illinois
- The department works closely with all supporting services, including Occupational/Physical Therapists, Industrial Rehabilitation, Radiology, Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery, Wound Care specialists and Neurosurgery
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Extremely competitive compensation and benefits package that includes paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage