TriStar Skyline Medial Center is looking for a Trauma Surgeon to grow and support its Trauma Program.
- Board Certified Surgeon with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship preferred
- 2 years experience preferred
- ATLS certified
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, long/short term disability, 401K, PTO and professional coverage packages
About TriStar Skyline Medical Center:
- TriStar Skyline Medical Center is a 286-bed hospital
- As an ACS verified Level II Trauma Center, comprehensive stroke center and an accredited chest pain center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care
- The facility offers medical and surgical programs, including heart and vascular, oncology, orthopedics/spine, and CARF accredited rehabilitation. Behavioral health services are offered at the TriStar Skyline Madison Campus.
- TriStar Skyline was awarded a Certificate of Need by the State of Tennessee to establish a comprehensive 12-bed burn unit. This will be the third burn center in the state of Tennessee.
- Office located on campus
- State of the art burn and reconstructive surgery unit with specialized trained nurses
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked Top 10 city to live after the pandemic by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).