ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare, part of HCA, is recruiting an intensivist to join our staff at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in Fort Pierce, FL.
- 24-hour physician coverage with APP support of 18 bed MICU and 12 bed SICU
- 12-hour shifts: 1 MD and 1 APP 7 am 7 pm/1 MD 7 pm 7 am
- 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts
- Full time, part time, PSA, PRN and locums opportunities available
- Board certified/board eligible critical care trained physicians
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
About ICC Healthcare:
- ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 31 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
- Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA s commitment to residency and fellowship programs
About Lawnwood Regional Medical Center:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
- Lawnwood provides the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Compressive Stroke Center
- $100M expansion
- Five-story tower
- Construction on the 92,500-square-foot tower has begun. It will be completed in several phases.
- The first phase of construction, expected to be completed in 2023, will include building the first three floors of the tower. The first phase will add 32 medical surgical beds, three operating rooms and expanded preoperative and recovery areas.
- Phase two will add a new emergency department, while phase three and four will add the fourth and fifth floor and create space for more beds.
- The fifth phase includes building a 550-space parking garage.
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties.
Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida s East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.