Looking for an experienced full time nocturnist Hospitalist to join team in Bowling Green, KY.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in internal medicine
- 24/7 hospitalist coverage
- Block schedule (7-on/7-off)
- Average daily census 18-20
- Open ICU
- Strong specialist support
- No procedures required
About TriStar Greenview Regional Medical Center:
- 211-bed community hospital with a dedicated 20-bed emergency department
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, advanced primary stroke center, imaging and diagnostics, oncology, and orthopaedics program
- 40,000 annual ED visits
- Partnered with Envision for staffing and management services
Bowling Green Community Information:
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.