CareNow Urgent Care is seeking Part-Time family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join our Kansas City Market.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Board certified or board eligible
- Has or willing to obtain Kansas and/or Missouri state medical licensure
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate and eligibility for quarterly incentive bonuses
- CME and licensure reimbursement
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no call or hospital rounds
- Paid medical malpractice
- PTO and 401K with match
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- CareNow-Kansas City has 10 clinic locations.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.