HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is looking for critical care trained physicians to join a large and growing team of employed intensivists providing intensivists services for the Clear Lake/Southeast Houston community.
- 15 shifts per month (approximately 10 days and 5 nights)
- BC through ABIM and UCNS/ENLS preferred for neurocritical care, or eligible if newly trained
- Experience leading teams and improving quality measures is a plus
- 58 beds - med/surg, CV, CCU and Neuro ICUs
- Open ICU Model with mandatory intensivist consult for all patients
- Multidisciplinary model
- 24/7 in-house physician coverage: 2 MDs and 1 APP day coverage/1 MD and 1 APP night coverage
About Clear Lake Regional Medical Center:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is a 536-bed tertiary regional referral center where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital
- For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region
- We have opened a 70,000-square foot medical office building within walking distance of the main hospital towers, The Breast Diagnostic Center, and The Heart & Vascular Hospital
- We are the only exclusive heart hospital south of Houston. Our accredited center provides nationally-recognized care in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery of cardiovascular diseases
- Level III emergency department is equipped to manage every illness from sudden fevers to traumatic injuries. With a dedicated waiting and treatment area for children, we provide extra care for the smallest ones.
- Our ACR-accredited imaging center, state-of-the-art digital technology means you receive the most accurate diagnosis available
- One-on-one therapy is one the many reasons our Inpatient Rehabilitation Center is unique. Our hospital-based program provides the best rehabilitation experience possible in the Bay Area Houston region.
- Our neuroscience and neurology department is at the forefront of cutting-edge and minimally-invasive technology, resulting in the best possible outcomes for patients in need of neurological or stroke care
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery is available for both inpatient and outpatient procedures, we perform routine and complex surgeries and emergency and elective procedures
- Our wound treatment center offers a variety of treatment methods, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy, as well as procedures for determining the reasons why healing is being prevented
About Intensive Care Consortium:
- ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced
- Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve
Thirty minutes south of Houston, Clear Lake is home to NASA s Johnson Space Center which trains America s astronauts and coordinates the development of the U.S. space missions. Excellent public and private schools, choice neighborhoods and great shopping and entertainment abound. Clear Lake is convenient to nearby Hobby Airport, the sunny beaches of Galveston, water sports on Galveston Bay and the entertainment and dining of Kemah Boardwalk. Clear Lake also offers easy access to the world-class amenities and offerings of the nation s fourth-largest city, Houston, one of the country s most diverse cities.