Job Description & Requirements
Neurosurgeon in Illinois
A reputable practice that has been serving its community for over 85 years is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible neurosurgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a thriving physician-led organization committed to providing the best care for every patient, every time.Opportunity Highlights
- Join an established neurosurgery team
- 85% Spine and 15% Cranial Practice
- Strong referral base with little competition
- Earn $869,000 base salary plus net revenues for your first year
- Ability to do most of your cases out of the brand-new surgical hospital
- Join 150 medical and surgical providers in this physician-owned, multispecialty group
- 1 year to partnership – income potential of $1+ million
- Full benefits and annual, competitive salary plus profit sharing
- 600,000 service population
- Canadian Board-Certified candidates and US BE/BC candidates
Located along the banks of the gorgeous Mississippi River, this inviting Midwest town offers a picturesque setting for providers to call home. Surrounded by genuine hospitality and stunning natural beauty, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- A low cost of living + beautiful housing options
- Great public and private schools + local university
- An abundance of outdoor activities to enjoy, including golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, and kayaking
- An array of amenities, including dining, entertainment, shopping, arts and cultural attractions, and a regional airport
- Within driving distance to St. Louis, Kansas City, and Chicago
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois and must be board-eligible or certified in Neurosurgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Brain Surgery, Brain Surgeon, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Surgeon