Angel Medical Center is seeking a general orthopaedic surgeon to join our team in Franklin, NC.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will take 10 days call per month
- New grads and experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: health, dental, vision, pharmacy, & financial
- Paid time off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
- CME allowance, relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
About Angel Medical Center:
- 25-bed full-service critical access hospital serving Macon and the surrounding counties
- Outpatient services include wound clinic, full laboratory, digital mammography, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, rehab therapy, surgical/endoscopy suites
- $68 Million invested into new facility expected completion Fall 2022
About Franklin, North Carolina:
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, this quaint southwestern North Carolina town offers a change of pace and a never-ending supply of activities for the entire family. Surrounded by streams, waterfalls, mountains and valleys, Franklin residents have plenty of opportunities for fishing, hiking, rafting, kayaking and hunting. Named the Top Small Town by Blue Ridge Outdoors magazine in 2015, the walk-friendly downtown has a variety of restaurants, a craft brewery, a theatre, unique shopping and more. Charlotte, North Carolina, Atlanta, Georgia, and Knoxville, Tennessee, are a short drive for a weekend getaway.